BMW AG provides the first official glimpse of its new ’04 6-Series coupe, which will make its public debut at the Frankfurt auto show in September. The 6-Series is meant to return BMW to the luxury coupe market, a segment it vacated in 1989. BMW’s new 6-Series coupe hits U.S. showrooms in spring 2004. The ’04 6-Series returns to the classic form of the previous 6-Series, which debuted in 1977. The car is long, low and wide – measuring in at 189.8-ins. (4.8-m) long, 73-ins. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"BMW Takes Wraps Off 6-Series" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642