GENEVA – A change in BMW AG’s top management won’t alter the way the auto maker operates, says incoming Chairman Helmut Panke. Panke says BMW will focus its efforts on gaining share of the global luxury vehicle market while expanding the company’s presence in Asia. Panke tells Ward’s his tenure at the helm of BMW will be marked by further internationalization of the company’s operations. While many Asian economies have suffered a state of decline in recent years, Panke says he’s confident ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"BMW To Target Asia" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642