Even as it touts the strong sales momentum for its flagship 7-Series sedan, BMW AG revises the vehicle’s overall styling for ’06, making it more conventional. The major exterior changes are reserved for the rear fascia, which loses its “duck butt” appearance and is adorned with a new chrome strip, modified taillamps and new rear air dam. ’06 BMW 7-Series In addition, the ’06 7-Series features a new power dome hood, as well as minor modifications to the kidney grille, headlamps and ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"BMW Tones Down 7-Series" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642