BMW AG announces the beginning of its CleanEnergy WorldTour 2001 — a demonstration program that sees a fleet of 10 750iL models powered by hydrogen-fueled internal combustion engines visit five different countries to promote hydrogen as a transportation fuel. Prior to CleanEnergy Tour, the special fleet already had covered more than 62,000 miles (100,000 km) without incident, says BMW.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"BMW to tour hydrogen-fueled IC cars" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642