PARIS – Early indications following the world premiere of the new BMW Z4 roadster at the Paris auto show are that there are those who love it and those who hate it – much like the reaction to the controversial 7-Series. The roadster, along with the redesigned 7-Series, represents the new face of design for BMW AG as it attempts to reinvent itself somewhat and move further upscale. BMW Z4 The roadster with the long, sleek engine compartment, long wheelbase, short overhangs, ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"BMW Z4 Follows 7-Series Lead" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642