DETROIT -- Industry insiders and observers are awaiting, with some skepticism, details of a forecast that predicts America’s roads will, by mid-decade, be home to 500,000 vehicles powered by gasoline-electric hybrid engines. The forecast, researched by J.D. Power and Associates, will be published Dec. 10. It also says there will be 20 hybrid models on the market by the time registrations reach the half-million mark. Of the prediction, American Honda Motor Co. Inc. spokesman Art Garner ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Bold Forecast Ahead for Hybrid Power" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642