PARIS – Another new automobile company is baptized in France as the city of Paris and 41 suburbs choose Bolloré Group to run its Autolib car-sharing program. Bolloré ultimately will have 3,000 of its 4-seat electric Bluecars at more than 1,000 stations around Paris for people to rent for short trips around town. “It is an efficient revolution,” says Paris Mayor Bertrand Delanoe, “that will improve the quality of life.” In a way, Bolloré is investing in the €110 million ($146 million) ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Bolloré Winner in Autolib Project" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642