SAN FRANCISCO – Global auto makers scrambling to sell vehicles in China are finding success as well as some unexpected obstacles in the country’s ever-changing automotive landscape, which is why due diligence is so important before entering the market. So says Tim Dunne, director of Asia/Pacific market intelligence for J.D. Power and Associates, during a workshop on the China auto industry at the recent National Automobile Dealers Assn.’s annual conference held here. While China’s ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Booming Chinese Auto Industry Fraught With Pitfalls" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642