DETROIT — It hasn't become a household name yet, but Belgian exhaust supplier Bosal International is becoming recognized in the North American auto industry, where it is making serious waves. From plants in Michigan and Mexico, Bosal has new contracts to supply full exhaust systems for the '00 Buick LeSabre and Pontiac Bonneville, '01 Oldsmobile Aurora and the '01 Pontiac Aztec and '02 Buick Rendezvous. In addition, Bosal has had all of General Motors Corp.'s minivan exhaust business since ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Bosal makes waves with new exhaust innovations" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642