TOKYO – It appears Japan’s Denso Corp. and Germany’s Robert Bosch GmbH, which have been supplying common-rail diesel fuel injection systems in the rapidly growing European market, now will shift that battle to Denso’s home market in Asia/Pacific. Denso and Bosch were the two largest automotive suppliers displaying at the recent Tokyo Motor Show, where the two held back-to-back press conferences recently. Bosch, which has 11,000 employees and 14 manufacturing facilities in Japan, ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Bosch, Denso Ready for Asia Diesel Growth" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642