FLAT ROCK, MI – Brake suppliers learned the hard way that U.S. motorists – and even car salespeople – are not overly interested in the technical details supporting antilock brake systems. Although ABS is installed on 55% of domestic cars and 89% of domestic light trucks in the U.S. (according to Ward’s data), an alarming number of consumers still think they need to pump their brakes in a panic stop, rather than applying steady pressure and allowing ABS to do its job. Dealer salespeople ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Bosch Educating GM Dealers on ESC" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642