LONDON – Many European auto makers now believe one of the most direct routes to increased fuel economy is downsized engines with turbochargers. Smaller engines on average use less fuel, while turbochargers can provide the on-demand power consumers prefer. New Bosch compressor assists turbocharger. Engineers at Robert Bosch GmbH say they can improve upon the idea by fitting gasoline engines with direct- injection systems, making the savings even greater – with reduced emissions an ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Bosch Has Innovative System for Engine Start-Stop" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642