CANBERRA – German automotive supplier Robert Bosch GmbH reportedly is in takeover talks with Australian brake manufacturer Pacifica Group Ltd. Pacifica has a joint venture with Delphi Corp., called PBR Knoxville LLC, which makes brake calipers for General Motors Corp.'s GMT800 fullsize pickup trucks. Pacifica owns 51% of the U.S. plant located in Tennessee, which supplies some 5 million calipers annually to GM. Bosch is the primary brake supplier for GM’s new GMT900 fullsize pickups and ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Bosch Rumored to be Eyeing Pacifica" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642