FRAMINGHAM, MA – One of the world’s foremost audio innovators has its eye on the suspension business. Bose has yet to sell its advanced suspension technology to an auto maker. It all started with a ’58 Pontiac’s air-suspension system, recalls Massachusetts Institute of Technology Professor Amar G. Bose. “I owned the car for 10 years and got to know its suspension system,” he says. “I spent as much time under the car as I did in the driver’s seat.” That decade triggered a life-long ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Bose Demonstrates Revolutionary Vehicle Suspension" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642