DETROIT — Oil refining giant BP Amoco announces this week that it is bringing its new low-sulfur gasoline formula to the heart of the automotive industry: the Detroit metro area. With the introduction of BP Amoco's low-sulfur gasoline, Detroit joins the Atlanta and Chicago metro areas, which have enjoyed low-sulfur fuel since last year. The new gasoline, to be marketed as Crystal Clear Amoco Ultimate and BP Super 93, contains 30 parts per million (ppm) sulfur, about one-tenth the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"BP Amoco expands availability of low-sulfur gasoline" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642