Oil refining giant BP Amoco is expected to announce Monday (March 6) that it is bringing its new low-sulfur gasoline formula to metro Detroit. The new gasoline, to be marketed as Crystal Clear Amoco Ultimate and BP Super 93, contains 30 parts per million (ppm) sulfur, about one-tenth the 300-plus ppm sulfur in typical unleaded gasoline. BP Amoco says the new low-sulfur gasoline will be offered at no additional cost over the company's current premium unleaded. Partnering with BP Amoco is ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"BP Amoco Low-Sulfur Fuel to Detroit, Ford" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642