PARIS -- Brake-by-wire systems will grow from zero in Europe last year to E1.1 billion ($1 billion) in 2010, following its introduction this year in the Mercedes-Benz S-Class, some auto analysts say. The first systems, such as the Robert Bosch GmbH system in the S-Class, will be electro-hydraulic or wet systems, but by 2010 about 25% of the total will be electro-mechanical systems, says Frost & Sullivan analyst Sarwant Singh in his report, "European X-by-Wire Technologies Market." ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Brake-by-Wire and Related Systems to Grow in Europe" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642