Chrysler LLC’s assembly plants in Canada will resume production Tuesday following the court-ordered resolution of a supplier dispute. A car plant in Brampton, ON, and the auto maker’s lone minivan plant in Windsor, ON, have been still since last week when a pricing dispute caused Transcast Precision Inc. in Wallaceburg, ON, to stop shipping die-cast aluminum brackets. Wallaceburg is about 90 minutes northeast of Detroit. The dispute ended when Chrysler obtained court orders to retrieve ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Brampton, Windsor Resume Ouput" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642