WARREN, MI – General Motors Corp. breaks design functions for its Cadillac brand into a separate studio to focus more closely on the luxury division’s pending product blitz. “I wanted a team that really understood the premium brand,” says Ed Welburn, GM vice president-global design and product planning. GM organizes its central design studios here by architecture, such as fullsize truck or small and midsize passenger cars. GM switched to that structure from one based on brands about 10 ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Brand Center Centralizes Cadillac Design Work" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642