SAO PAULO – Brazil’s new-car and truck sales set a monthly record in August, surging 21.2% to 321,800 units compared with year-ago and 3.5% ahead of July, the National Association of Vehicle Manufacturers (Anfavea) says. Production climbed 3.4% from July to 329,092 units, up 11.5% from prior-year, for the second-best record in the country’s history. In the year’s first eight months, light-vehicles sales rose 10% over like-2009’s 2.19 million and deliveries are expected to average ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Brazil LV Sales Set Monthly Record for August, Up 21.2%" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642