SAO PAULO – Brazil’s October car sales rose 6.1% compared to September and 10.1% over year-ago. Total year-to-date sales were 130,800 units, according to the Brazilian Car Dealers Assn., Fenabrave. When compared with last year, however, sales declined 8.5%. The October year-over-year increase reflects the impact on the market last year from the Sept.11 terror attacks. Data from the Brazilian Automotive Manufacturers Assn. shows 140,400 new vehicles were licensed in October, up 8.3% ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Brazil October Car Sales Top September" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642