SAO PAULO – Brazil will produce the Megane II, French auto maker Renault SA says. The popular vehicle, already in production in Europe, will be the third model Renault will build at its plant in metro Curitiba. The company also produces the Scenic and Clio in Brazil. Renault will build a new model Megane II in Brazil. The Brazilian-built Megane II will offer a 1.6L and 2.0L gasoline engine as well as a bi-fuel engine, allowing the driver to select gasoline with 24% alcohol added or ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Brazil to Produce Renault Megane II" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642