SAO PAULO – Argentina, which last year accounted for 7% of Brazil’s vehicle exports, this year through August has jumped to 13%, indicating a significant economic recovery. VW Gol is Argentina’s bestseller. Volkswagen do Brasil Ltda., which sold 800 units to Argentina in 2002, this year expects to sell 20,000. The VW Gol is Argentina’s No.1 seller, with 11.2% market share. Some 6,121 units sold in the first eight months. “Argentina has improved considerably this year,” says a ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Brazil Pumps Up Vehicle Exports to Argentina" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642