SAO PAULO – Brazil’s first-quarter sales surged 31.4% ahead of year-ago to a record 648,000 units. New-vehicle deliveries in March, alone, jumped 20.2% to 222,100, compared with prior-year’s 183,992, the National Association of Vehicle Manufacturers (Anfavea) reports. Sales of flex-fuel cars in March gained 27% over prior-year to 192,718 units, representing 87.3% of total sales. March production rose 11% from February and 13.4% over year-ago to 280,600 vehicles, while first-quarter ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Brazil Q1 Sales Soar; Production Climbs 19.3%" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642