SAO PAULO ‚Äď The big race in Brazil for the No.1 sales position this year is between the Fiat Palio and the new Volkswagen Fox. The basic flexible-fuel 1.3L Palio sells for $7,000, and the price climbs to $13,000 for a loaded model. The Fox ranges from $6,500-$11,500. Both companies are dependent on the new models, as February sales suffered a decline on the heels of a disappointing January. Fiat Automoveis SA sales fell 52% in January compared with year-ago, while Volkswagen do Brasil ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Brazil‚Äôs Small Cars See Big Output" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642