Fiat led Brazil car sales for October. SAO PAULO – Brazil’s passenger car and light truck sales rose 6.1% in October over the previous month, totaling 130,800 units. Entry-level subcompact car sales represented 68% of total sales in September, falling to 65% in October. Total vehicle sales, including trucks and buses, jumped to 137,800 units, up 6.4% over September and 9.6% more than year-ago. Total sales in the first 10 months were 1,222,000 units, down 8.4% from the year-ago ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Brazil Sales Boom as Buyers Beat November Price Hike" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642