SAO PAULO – Brazil’s January vehicle sales slid 39% to 82,500 units, from 135,400 in December, representing a 10% drop from prior-year. Fiat Automoveis SA sales slumped 56% in January to 16,538 units, forcing the auto maker from its No.1 sales position to No.3. VW Brazil regains No.1 sales position in falling market. Second-place General Motors do Brasil Ltda. suffered a 45% decline to 18,796. Volkswagen do Brasil Ltda., which held the No.3 position in sales last year, regained ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Brazil Sales Take Tumble in January" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642