SAO PAULO – Last month was the best August for total vehicle sales in the history of Brazil’s automotive industry, thanks partly to 23 sales days, compared with 21 in July. As a result, deliveries for the year’s first eight months broke records in almost all vehicle segments. Sales of cars, vans and pickups through August rose 7.5%, compared with year-ago, to 2,233,757 units. Commercial trucks climbed 16.3% to 114,796 and buses jumped 19.1% to 22,224, Fenabrave, the vehicle ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Brazil Sets 8-Month Vehicle Sales Record in August" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642