SAO PAULO – Despite a drop in exports, Brazil's vehicle production broke two records in June. Production rose to a record 1.2 million vehicles for the year's first six months, a 15.7% increase over like-2004, the National Assn. of Vehicle Manufacturers (Anfavea) says. June vehicle production, meanwhile, totaled 215,700, another record, up from 190,000 units in like-2004. Exports fell 2.1% from May, but revenues from exports for the year's first half jumped 36.6% to $5 billion. Anfavea ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Brazil's June Vehicle Production Breaks Records" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642