The future of supplier Breed Technologies Inc. is once again in the news as the Lakeland, FL, company approaches a June 29 deadline to present bankers with a financial plan to overcome heavy losses. Analysts are speculating that the struggling air bag system supplier, whose stock price dipped below $2 last week, could file for bankruptcy protection or be acquired, perhaps by its 50-50 joint venture partner, Siemens AG, or one of its customers, Delphi Automotive Systems. Neither Siemens ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Breed Ponders Future" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642