Breed Technologies Inc. and Siemens Automotive will dissolve their restraint systems joint venture by mid-October, ending a painful relationship that lays bare the difficulties and risks of supplier mergers and acquisitions. While Breed navigates its way through bankruptcy court (see Ward's Automotive Reports — Sept. 27, '99, p.5), Siemens considers finding a new partner with which to develop complete safety systems. The companies agreed to dissolve the venture because Breed could no ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Breed, Siemens Dissolve Restraints JV" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642