Malcom Bricklin wants to start a revolution. By now, everyone in America has heard of Bricklin’s plans to import cars from China. The fast-talking entrepreneur is good at nothing if not promotion, and his scheme to start selling hundreds of thousands of Chinese vehicles annually through his new company, Visionary Vehicles, has been well documented. That, alone, has more-established auto companies quaking at the thought of competing with another influx of low-cost cars – Bricklin says 30% ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Bricklin Out to Change Everything" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642