Visionary Vehicles LLC Founder and CEO Malcolm Bricklin says he will allow some dealers to use existing facilities to sell the Chinese-made vehicles he plans to bring to the U.S. in two years. The move comes after Bricklin last month unveiled grand plans for auto show-type showrooms calling for investments of $10 million-$15 million from dealers. (See related story: Malcolm in the Middle) “We have made it a priority to listen and respond to (our dealers) needs,” says Bricklin in a ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Bricklin Says Some Dealers Can Use Own Facilities" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642