Tire wear is a death-and-taxes sort of thing: it may be inevitable, but the new UNI-T AQ technology from Bridgestone/Firestone Inc. at least makes tread wear less of a factor in overall tire performance. As tires wear, tread depth is lost, making water displacement more difficult. In addition, continual heat and friction hardens tire rubber, loosening its grip on wet pavement. Bridgestone tires with UNI-T AQ are equipped with what Bridgestone calls Dual Layer Tread, which reveals an ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Bridgestone tire formula reduces degradation" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642