Brilliance China Automotive Holdings Ltd. receives formal approval from the Chinese government for a feasibility study of a joint venture with BMW AG and an indirect subsidiary of Brilliance in China. Brilliance expects the JV contract to be finalized by the end of this month or early April and production of 3- and 5-Series cars to begin in the second half of 2003.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Brilliance, BMW JV Set for Finalization" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642