Brilliance China Automotive Holdings Ltd. announces the pervasive new duties, effective Dec. 9, of Lin Xiaogang, 44. Lin now is president, CEO and an executive director of Brilliance, as well as chairman and CEO of Shenyang Brilliance JinBei Automotive Co. Ltd. He replaces Yang Mao Zeng, who resigned as executive director of Brilliance; Su Qiang, who resigned as president and CEO of Brilliance and chairman of Shengyang; and He Tao, who resigned as CEO of Shenyang. Lin was vice chairman ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Brilliance Makes Executive Changes" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642