BIRMINGHAM, England – Land Rover launches the TDV6 diesel version of its new Discovery 3 4-wheel-drive SUV at the British Motor Show here, following the vehicle’s world debut in New York in April. The Discovery 3, known as the LR3 in the U.S., is the second of five all-new Land Rovers promised by the company before 2008. The first was the new Range Rover launched in 2002, which lends design cues to the Discovery 3. Land Rover debuts diesel Discovery 3. The latest model demonstrates ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"British Show Unveils Discovery 3 TDV6, Refreshed Volvos" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642