Unite the Union, one of the largest general trade unions in the U.K., is keeping a close eye on Ford Motor Co. as the beleagured auto maker attempts to sell off its Jaguar Cars and Land Rover subsidiaries. Most worrisome to union leadership is the possibility that Ford could sell to a private-equity group, much like Daimler AG did when it sold off Chrysler Group to Cerberus Capital Management LP. “We cannot let the plants fall into the hands of private-equity asset strippers,” says Tony ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"British Unions Oppose Private-Equity Acquisition of Jaguar, Land Rover" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642