AUSTIN, TX – As if the Dodge Ram isn’t in-your-face enough, with its massive horse-collar grille, the Chrysler Group’s Performance Vehicle Operations (PVO) division decided to kick things up a notch. Dodge sees Ram SRT-10 as in-your-face response to Ford’s new F-150. The ’04 Ram SRT-10 performance truck marries the stunning looks of the Ram with the race-bred lineage of the Dodge Viper. The SRT-10’s mission is straightforward: Let the truck crowd know Dodge means business. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Brute Force: Power Drives Dodge Ram SRT-10" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642