BUDAPEST – Daewoo Motor Co. Ltd. is considering setting up a regional headquarters in Hungary’s capital to coordinate the distribution of Daewoo cars throughout much of Eastern Europe, says Miran Balon, director of the Ljubljana-based Slovenian Daewoo importer Daewoo Motor d.o.o. The Budapest office would coordinate Daewoo sales in the Czech Republic, Slovakia, Hungary, countries of former Yugoslavia (Bosnia-Herzegovina, Croatia, Macedonia, Slovenia, Yugoslavia), as well as Bulgaria and ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Budapest May Become Regional HQ for Daewoo Distribution" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642