Aftershocks from General Motors Corp.'s decision Dec. 12 to phase out its Oldsmobile brand over the next three years continued to rumble through the auto industry last week, including strong demand from Buick dealers around the country to transfer at least some Olds' vehicles to the Buick lineup. “That's what they're saying,” acknowledges one GM spokesman. At the top of dealers' holiday wish list: the all-new '02 Bravada and the Silhouette minivan, which was given a facelift for the '01 ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Buick Dealers Wants Olds Models" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642