MILFORD, MI – The production version of the Buick Enclave cross/utility vehicle concept, which bowed at the 2006 North American International Auto Show in Detroit, will look “very, very much like (the concept) when it debuts,” says Mike Kutcher, program manager for Enclave concept. A production version of the new Buick CUV, based on General Motors Corp.’s Lambda platform, is due out within a year. The concept boasts a 3.6L DOHC V-6 engine with variable valve timing, rated at 270 hp and ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Buick Enclave to Stay True to Concept Vehicle" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642