NEW YORK â With production of the redesigned â10 LaCrosse sports sedan ramping up at General Motors Co.âs Fairfax, KS, assembly plant, Buick is planning a bigger launch budget than the original model received in 2005, says Cheryl Catton, GM general director-advertising and promotion for Buick and GMC. âYes, we have the resources to launch our coming products,â she insists, despite the fact GM has cut her division's advertising budget in half. The launch of the GMC Terrain cross/utility ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Buick Execs Optimistic About Brand's Future; Marketing Budget âDramaticâ" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642