Mark Hines, brand manager for the Buick Regal and Century, says both cars have a similar sales story so far this year. Retail deliveries are down 24% for each so far in the first quarter, as Buick sales overall have plunged 16.4%. There are two reasons for the large drops, Mr. Hines says: Buick has only carryover models for the first half of the year, and '00 sales got a boost from an owner loyalty incentive program that is not in effect in 2001. Despite lower sales, Buick is not ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Buick Expects Big Sales Finish in 2001" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642