The ’12 Buick Verano doesn't go on sale until late December, but some changes to the upcoming compact-luxury sedan already are in the works, says Chris DePolo, lead development engineer for the brand. DePolo says during a showing of the car for media in Chicago that the No.1 fix for the Verano is offering push-button start. Buick will re-label the small rectangular start/stop button in the top left-hand corner of the instrument cluster because it closely resembles a radio-control ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Buick Eyes Verano Tweaks Ahead of Launch" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642