If General Motors Corp.’s Lambda program survives, it will spawn a minivan for Buick, Ward’s has learned. Codenamed GMT962, the Buick people mover would be built at GM’s Doraville, GA, assembly plant alongside the Chevy and Pontiac Lambda-based next-generation minivans, sources indicate. Ward’s is told the Lambda product pipeline also includes: the next-generation Buick Rendezvous; a Saturn SUV codenamed GMT966 and a Saturn sport/utility truck, with both Saturns scheduled to be made at ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Buick Gets Minivan if Lambda Survives" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642