MIAMI – Count South Florida resident Jennifer Billings among the influential young hipsters Buick recently has won over – almost. “Buick is reinventing itself and their cars are really nice,” the 29-year-old Mazda owner tells Ward’s during a consumer event here hosted by Buick and aimed at changing its image. But, Billings admits over the party’s thumping club music, her impression of the 103-year-old General Motors Co. brand remains tainted by the ’87 Century sedan she reluctantly ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Buick Goes Grassroots to Improve Brand Image" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642