General Motors Corp.’s goal of establishing Buick as a rival to Toyota Motor Corp.’s Lexus luxury division often draws snickers. Buick’s skeptics say the nameplate lacks Lexus’ refinement, its sophisticated styling and its younger and more affluent buyers. But there is at least one area where Buick legitimately is competing with Lexus: its vault-like interior sound management is absolutely stunning. Road noise is totally muffled. Wind noise is nothing more than a gentle breeze. The ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Buick Interiors Quietly Improving" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642