BEIJING – General Motors Corp. plans a production version of the Buick Invicta concept car, presented to the media in a lavish exhibition salon in the rustic Chung Yang district here, a high-ranking executive confirms. Nick Reilly, president of GM’s Asia/Pacific operations, tells Ward’s the Invicta will be built in both China and the U.S. “Here in China, the luxury-level segment is growing at a rate of about 70%,” he says. “So, the (Invicta) will be a large-volume car in China and in ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Buick Invicta to Be Built in U.S., China" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642