General Motors Corp. will debut the Buick Rendezvous crossover sport/utility vehicle (SUV) at the Chicago auto show in March, sources say. Rendezvous, which will provide some diversity to Buick Div.'s all-car lineup, is known internally as GMX257 and likely will go into production no later than first quarter 2001, sources say. Rendezvous' arrival will follow the rollout of another SUV crossover, the Pontiac Aztek (see Ward's Automotive Reports — June 7, '99, p.5). Rendezvous will be ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Buick to Show Rendezvous in Chicago" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642